The Best of the Best
Hollywood's biggest night is finally here: The 2014 Oscars celebrated the year's best films at the Dolby Theatre (formerly the Kodak Theatre) in Hollywood, California, on March 2, 2014.
This year's nominees turned up on the red carpet in their couture best. Click through to see who had the best and worst looks.
Here are our 10 favorite looks from the 86th Academy Awards.
10. Angelina Jolie in Elie Saab
- We felt a '70s vibe and we liked it.
9. Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen
- The perfect hue for Hollywood royalty.
8. Portia de Rossi in Naeem Khan
- On-trend and the perfect silhouette.
7. Camila Alves chose a billowing Gabriella Cadena
- The long-sleeved gown featuring a draped cape-like detail.
6. Julia Roberts in Givenchy
- Peplum and lace, oh my!
5. Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive
- No detail was overlooked here.
4. Jennifer Lawrence in Dior
- She's all grown-up.
3. Lupita Nyong'o in Prada
- The belle of the ball.
2. Charlize Theron in Dior
- Did it get much more elegant than this?
1. Kate Hudson in Atelier Versace
- Wow. WOW. Wow. Stunning.